A couple of days ago, several people in my twitter stream were at a conference and they were talking about personalities in colors: green, blue, orange and gold.
I didn’t see the beginning of the conversation so I googled the four colors and personality test. I found this quiz and started answering the questions.
My favorite question on the quiz was:
Do you prefer to make a contribution to others by (a) inspiring them or (b) entertaining them
How do you think I answered it? 🙂
When I finished the quiz, I got my answers. I am orange. Really orange. So orange I should be in Stillwater orange. There’s some blue, green and gold (in that order) there but so far away from the orange.
So what is orange? There’s a little presentation here, but in a nutshell:
- “Just Do It” Action Oriented.
- Quick-witted, Charming, Spontaneous
- Playful. Injects fun into work.
- Lives In Here & Now. Risk taker. Creative.
- Enjoys Diversity, Variety, Competition.
- Multi-tasker, Cheerful, Energetic. Bold.
- Quick Thinking and Acting. Takes Charge.
- High Visibility Performer. Accepts Challenges.
- Enjoys Problem Solving. Negotiator.
- Performs Well Under Pressure. Resilient.
Famous Oranges: JFK, Amelia Earhart, Lucille Ball, Rhett Butler, FDR, Francis of Assissi, Lee Iacocca, Winston Churchill, Garfield
I love that I’m orange like Garfield.
Take the quiz. It’s fun to see how close they come to who you are. This one identified me pretty well. 🙂